Mary received her Bachelors Degree in Health Services Management (BHS) from the University of Missouri- Columbia.
She became a Certified Care Manager (CMC) in October 2003. CMC certification assures clients that Mary has the education, knowledge, expertise and experience necessary to help with eldercare needs.
Mary participates in on-going continuing education and networks with other care managers at a regional and national level.
Mary embarked on her journey in senior care over 25 years ago. Her experience and community involvement includes:
- Member, National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (NAPGCM)
- Member and Past Board Member, Midwest Chapter of NAPGCM
- Member, Mid-Missouri Unit, Midwest Chapter, NAPGCM
- Member and Past-President, Columbia Area Senior Network
- Past Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, State of Missouri
- Past Advisory Board Member, Adult Day Connection
- Past Board Member, Boone County Council of Aging
- Experience Includes:
- 9 years+ as independent care manager
- 5 years+ in home health and aging care
- 6 years+ in long term care
- 20 years+ in outpatient care and hospital care